Many car accidents can be avoided on our dangerous West Virginia roads. The best recovery from a car accident is to never have been involved in one in the first place. Here are ten tips on preventing car accidents from Edmunds.Com, the full article for which can be found here.
1. Avoid the “fast lane.”
2. Keep your eyes scanning the road ahead.
3. Beware of blind spots.
4. Drive with your hands in the 9 and 3 o’clock position.
5. Move the steering wheel closer to your body.
6. Judge a driver by his/her car’s condition.
7. Know your car’s limits.
8. Keep your car in good shape.
9. The nighttime is not the right time.
10. Attend a racecar driving school.
– John H. Bryan, West Virginia Car Accident Attorney.